Recently, "Collagen" is picked up on TV or in magazines.
The name of "Collagen" has become public knowledge as the essential for beauty and health.
But actually, what is COLLAGEN? What work COLLAGEN does?
Collagen comprises 25 to 35 percent of all protein content in the body. As we get older, our body tends to produce less collagen or lower quality collagen, causing loss of skin elasticity, wrinkles, and reduced joint mobility. The level of collagen is reduced by approximately 1.5 percent a year starting from the ages of 25 to 30. By the age of 45, the total level of collagen has decreased by about 30 percent. This continuous decrease affects the tissues, the skin condition, and the nails. All these signs are specific to the aging process and this is why people spurred interest in collagen supplements. Some studies have shown that collagen supplements could not only help replace the missing collagen but could stimulate new collagen production.
By introducing Collagen to our bodies is one way of attempting to slow down or even reverse this aging process. Collagen supplements not only help the anti wrinkling of our skin but also help our joints.
We're taking it to the next level with the introduction of our Essentia Medica G-Vit Collagen.
G-Vit Collagen Ingredients
G-Vit Collagen is a combination of Gluthathione, Vitamin C and Collagen.
Some of the glutathione benefits include preventing heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, helps to keep your energy levels up, and aids in recovery and immunity. To get the full benefits of glutathione, it’s best to get at least 100mg per day.
If you’re active and/or are over the age of 50, you should consider taking more. Reason being is your body doesn’t make as much glutathione as you get older. (When you’re active, you’re usually breaking muscle down and it gets stronger when it recovers. One of the glutathione benefits is it helps with recovery (including injury).
The benefits of glutathione include:
- Aids in preventing various brain disorders (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s) and brain injury. This is because of the genetic link these 2 disorders have and the role glutathione’s amino acids play in DNA and cellular function. One quote from a study indicates…
- Prevention of various forms of cancer. Studies have also shown glutathione can aid in an improved response to chemotherapy.
Decreases the effects of aging while increasing longevity. A group of leading researchers on aging found that those with 20% greater amounts of glutathione levels experience about a third less rate of arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease and other illnesses that come with older age.
- Increases energy
- Slows down aging process
- Reduces muscle and joint discomfort
- Stregthens immune system
- Detoxifies liver and cells
- Improves quality of sleep
- Reduces the effects of stress
- Improves the skin
Glutathione benefits everyone. Since it is the most potent antioxidant, we should all strive to increase our levels.
Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid and has several important functions.
For example, it:
- helps protect cells and keeps them healthy
- is necessary for the maintenance of healthy connective tissue, which gives support and structure
for other tissue and organs
- helps wound healing
Just What Does G-Vit Collagen do for us?
- Helps support normal joint function, Fights against Arthritis.
- Supports cartilage, tendons, muscles, bones, teeth and joint health.
- Enhances HGH levels in all that use our -Vit Collagen
- Helps reduce the appearance & causes of wrinkles.
- Promotes better sleeping.
- Provides Protein energy, which is utilized and not stored as fat.
- Supports Rapid Muscle Repair and Muscle Growth Enhancement crucial for Body Builders
- Helps with rejuvenation and promotes a greater sense of wellness.
- Immediate improvements in skin, hair and nail texture and appearance.
- Studies have shown to help slow the Aging Process.
- Helps the skin regain youthfulness
- Used as treatment for burns and severe wounds
- Also used as implants to renew the skin's natural dermal layers and provide support to the skin